The Mill Avenue area boasts more than 100 restaurants, nightclubs and retail shops nearby comprising the most concentrated dining district in the state. There are year-round events including live music, theater, sports, arts and culture, fairs and festivals. Mill Avenue is the 2nd most visited tourist area in Arizona, only behind the Grand Canyon.
- 5 minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport
- Elite Cleaners is available to pick up and drop off laundry. Please contact David Meyer at 602.952.7085
- Adjacent to the METRO Light Rail lines and Tempe Town Lake
- On-site dining includes Corner Bakery, Which-Wich Sandwiches, NYPD Pizza, Loco Patron, in addition to over 70 additional restaurants within a one-half mile radius
- 6-story parking garage which includes Zipcar-car sharing service
The parking garage is operated by ParkiT. Their office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and they can be reached at 480.968.2199. ParkiT can provide information regarding the procedures, policies and rates of the parking facility as well as parking validation tickets and replacement parking cards for a fee. Customers wishing to provide courtesy parking for visitors or guest may do through the purchase of validation tickets from ParkiT.
In order to ensure that all parking request are handled in a timely and efficient manner, the below parking procedure will provide you a guideline on how to request activations and deactivations, as well as an understanding of how billing is handled.
To request a new card, replacement card or an activation you must complete the form below:
The employee must sign the form and it should be submitted via email to:
To request a card to be deactivated, the below deactivation form must be completed and submitted via email to the same personnel listed above.
Please note that it is the Customer’s responsibility to keep track of employees and access cards. If an employee leaves the company, it is important to be sure their access card is deactivated immediately. All lease obligated parking charges will be billed by Cousins and will show up on your monthly statements. Any month to month (MTM) overage parking charges will be billed by the garage operator, ParkiT.