The Mill Avenue area boasts more than 100 restaurants, nightclubs and retail shops nearby comprising the most concentrated dining district in the state. There are year-round events including live music, theater, sports, arts and culture, fairs and festivals. Mill Avenue is the 2nd most visited tourist area in Arizona, only behind the Grand Canyon.
- 5 minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport
- Elite Cleaners is available to pick up and drop off laundry. Please contact David Meyer at 602.952.7085
- Adjacent to the METRO Light Rail lines and Tempe Town Lake
- On-site dining includes Corner Bakery, Which-Wich Sandwiches, NYPD Pizza, Loco Patron, in addition to over 70 additional restaurants within a one-half mile radius
- Complimentary Notary Services provided Cousins Properties. Please call the management office at 602.997.5405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6-story parking garage
- Zipcar - car sharing services